пятница, 15 ноября 2013 г.

confession

I don't know what is wrong with me, I don't want to think that I'm too much beauty for egyptions, because all girls are very beautiful all over the world... But guys always pay attention to me more, than to the other girls. Sometimes I'm happy from this, coz I'm a woman and all of us like admiring glances... But....
But today the driver of our bus told me --ana bahebek.... I'm so shoked.... Omg... I didnt make anything to him... Just was friendly. He is not bad but nice person, honest, strong,little bit mad lika all egyptions (hhh). He is married and has a son 7 months old...
I remind him about islam and Allah.... he couldnt find a good answer to me, but his eyes told me a lot of things...
I don't know what to do, really. I see him every day and our company in the car is close to each other, so...



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий