вторник, 19 ноября 2013 г.

Rainy Cairo

A few days ago it was a big rain in Cairo! It's so unusual here that for the all it's like a big party. Students and teachers run out from the classes and started to put hands under the rain.
But after the rain we found a lot of water on the street and I've spent 3,5 hours (althought usually it takes 1,5-2 hours) in the traffic jam. I missed a boat at that time hhh
But anyway I was so happy to feel fresh air and listen sound of rain, I felt as I'm back to Rusiia. It was a great gift from Allah for all of us...


1 комментарий:

  1. In the name of God the Merciful
    my Name: Ahmad Abdel-Ati Rashidi.
    my Address: Egypt - Luxor - Dabayaa - Alfarshoti.
    my Date of Birth: 08/16/1981
    my Mobile No: +20/01111338021
    rashidyahmad@yahoo.com

    ОтветитьУдалить